- Immortals will no longer leave tracks in rooms.
- Once skills go below 0 they will now be forgotten appropriately. You will
still need to log out and in again to regain the practices.
- When NPCs are immortal-controlled, they will not loot the corpse of the
character that they kill.
- Pouring out your liquid containers and refilling them will no longer cause
your containers to continually increase in weight.
- Sipping or drinking from your liquid containers should no longer cause them
to remain heavier than they should be.
- The command thistory now takes into account how wide your display is when
formatting text to be displayed.
! Please note: if you ever have a container that weighs too much, pour it out
and then refill it.