* Tracking NPCs will no longer hit as soon as they enter the room with you.
You may have a second or two to avoid them. Additionally if you are hidden
the NPC has a chance to reveal you and will then attack you if successful at
* Corrected messages regarding mounts throwing their riders. It now correctly
chooses the sex of the mount when saying "he" or "she" doesn't want you
riding "him" or "her" anymore.
* Corrected some combat messages to use proper case - at the beginning of the
line at least.
* Corrected the message shown to observers when a channeler dies from over-
* You can no longer give things to people in combat.
* Now when you log in with a lit light in your inventory it will automatically
be turned off for you unless it's a permanent light.
* NPCs will no longer flee through NOMOB doors.
* If you change your description and do not enter the game, your description
will still be saved.