Beware of a nasty bug

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Aruon

Beware of a nasty bug

Post by Aruon »

Well, it's not a crucial thing, but...

When you save, log out, hit 2 to change descrip, change your descrip and then log back in, it puts you somewhere randomly. First it was east of Selaan, then it was unfinished rooms in the Tar Valon Ogier Grove, and lastly it was the Gold Road. the last couple were unfinished zones. I had to log out to fix it.

Just a heads up to players and staff.
Ganelon

Re: Beware of a nasty bug

Post by Ganelon »

We're aware of it. It's been around for a fair while now. I'm not entirely sure what the cause is, but Niila has been looking into it.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.
Aruon

Re: Beware of a nasty bug

Post by Aruon »

It's easy enough for us to deal with it, since we can log out and back in and it will put us somewhere in the actual mud.

It was just funny when it sent me to unfinished/unopened zones.