Warder Student Spar Regen

For discussions of all things game related.

Moderator: Builders

Sargon

Warder Student Spar Regen

Post by Sargon »

While we are making lists of things we'd like to see:

As far as I know all clans that make use of daily PT for gaining a CP also have an 'auto restore health' feature scripted in, every clan that is except Warder Students, that is.

We had an Aes Sedai who wandered the practice yard and who would Heal you if you asked her nicely but it turned out too any players were abusing her (i.e. they would go smobing and when health was low, run/port to her for a quick fix and then back to the smob). Now I totally agree that that kind of abuse warranted her removal, but if at all possible I would like to see some sort of hp help set up for the WS after they spar. Currently, I can't finish more than 3 rounds (win or loose) before I have to rest and regen. The forms used on me by my partner can take down my hp fast.

I haven't really minded that much as it was mostly me using the practice yard but seeing as how a few new players are joining the WS ranks, I think something would be nice as the yard and sparring will be used on a far more regular basis now.

Just putting this out there, I've mentioned it in the past but not on the forums and it caused some discussion if I remember right so, feel free to discuss the matter and chime in.

Thanks!
Shawnyve
Site Admin

Re: Warder Student Spar Regen

Post by Shawnyve »

The spar script *should* be healing you after each spar. I have to assume something may be broken in it. Since Belgar is redoing the spar scripts I won't touch it but just a comment that it used to do this and to add it back if possible.
Sargon

Post by Sargon »

I do believe this has been fixed. Thank you imms. :)
Shawnyve
Site Admin

Post by Shawnyve »

Great :)
Aruon

Post by Aruon »

It works really nice, but if you beat the mob too badly you can still accidentally kill him.

Can a fail-safe be put in so the victor is chosen at not just the 20 points, but if they get their opponent Crit/Dying? Sometimes you just don't get the points but you do the damage, even though you're using a lathe and forms.

Poor Inis just can't catch a break if my forms go off and he has bad luck.