Ideas and bugs!

For discussions of all things game related.

Moderator: Builders

Dakan

Re: Ideas and bugs!

Post by Dakan »

[21:09] 308/308 47/47 > l
Before Tarlomen's Gate
The light is too poor to make out any details...
[ Exits: n e s w ]
Something is here.
Something is here.
Something is here.

could we get a lamppost and fountain in the tar valon chest room?
Shawnyve
Site Admin

Post by Shawnyve »

I've removed the caravan. The times were overlapping and not running when should and I couldn't figure out how to arrange it to get them going properly.

The road to the waste will be opening sometime in the next few months. There isn't really a need to be traveling over there anyways. So rather then waste more hours i could be doing something else...
Sahrine

Post by Sahrine »

Aw. I was enjoying myself in the waste. The exp was nice, and I liked exploring. :p Thanks for addressing the issue, though. I hope the road to the waste gets opened soon.
Sahrine

Post by Sahrine »

hehe One thought. I've created a few characters already, as I am curious about how this game works....Something I've noticed.

All of the characters that I've made have been Saldaean, and either 'small' or 'petite'. And each one is gargantuan! I have a 5"11', 122lb female Saldaean, a 5"9' 14*lb female Saldean, a 6"2' 126lb!!! female Saldaean. I laughed out loud at that. For the sake of RP, I'm sure I could pretend to be 'whatever'. But I really liked the idea of a random character roll.

The inability to choose is, oddly, something attractive here. But maybe this could be looked at? :) I like having to create my character and just 'deal' with what the 'Creator' gave her. ;) But Saldaean women aren't that tall, and those aren't petite nor small! :P
Sahrine

Post by Sahrine »

Idea:

You can use 'says' and 'look' while lighting campfires. It makes no sense that one cannot focus on kindling and speak at the same time, nor glance about their surroundings.
Sahrine

Post by Sahrine »

another idea. is there a way to 'hide' gear? I have noticed that when killing a few smobs, and you're caught in a repop... there is an obscene amount of gear that is left on the ground.

the spam is horrendous. you literally can't see anything but spam sometimes. Radjak, Dakan, and myself have tried bringing it all outside one specific smob. and it was pages and pages of nothing but spam on the ground. :p

Just a thought. :)
Radjak

Post by Radjak »

Agreed Niila..its Just BAD..all the spam is just BAD M'kay!

Rad
Sahrine

Post by Sahrine »

An idea:

When you type 'prac <skill>' and are NOT in a room with a practice mob, you see that skill and the % to which you have it practiced, rather than all of your pracs at the same time.
zarrin

Post by zarrin »

Idea!

Make 'Earth Item' be able to create canoes. ;)