Fade:the baddest HUNTER in the game.

For discussions of all things game related.

Moderator: Builders

Radjak

Fade:the baddest HUNTER in the game.

Post by Radjak »

Fade track...ok not tryn to sound like a pain in the ass here now guys. but really now,lets look into this.
In Book ONE Rand and Mat where outside the town near 4kings when they overheard a man talking with a "shadowed form" It was a fade.no more then 10 feet from the boys and it DIDNT track them.Trollocs however DID track them.Draghkar Did track them from the skys,but Fog messed up its tracking ability.
fades swords are made from the (essance)souls of captive people where they forge them..and poison when your hit with them.This should be added IMHO. Give track to the trolloc mobs(only the oes with snouts though.like a wolfish trolloc)Not the rams headed ones. but not the fade mobs. Its hard enough to kill a fade now because it uses Bladeforms..I seem to remember Rand Killed one BEFORE he was technically a blademaster so this kinda makes me wonder.Anyway..lets say we're wandering in the ways and we come out in the blight..when we open the door of vines outside is a group of trollocs being led by a fade. 3 trollocs ..1 fade. trollocs are bloodthirsty killers so once they have the scent of a human they would track them UNTILL they caught them or became afraid of them.
So we step out of the gate and there they are..do you think a trolloc whos 7+feet tall would be initialy afraid of our lil 5-6 foot butts? NO. So if it could track us it would try untill we beat it senseless or untill it fled off! Once it fled the fade would then have to DRIVE the trollocs to chase us!
Radjak

Re: Fade:the baddest HUNTER in the game.

Post by Radjak »

So here we are.chasing this trolloc that tried to track us and kill us..when we find ourselves led (while tryn to kill it it has gotten low on HP's and started tryn to flee BACK to the fade!)right back to where the fade and the other 2 trollocs are!
Now the fade sees us and decides to "drive" the other two and the beaten one to attack us and seeing as the other 2 are being driven the one who chased(tracked)us down now has less fear because its now 2(US)on 4(THEM) so it would become aggresive again..think how much fun this would be not to mention how real seeming! but the trollocs would be able to run wild pretty much untill the fade drove them to hunt. wolfish trollocs could track..bearish trollocs could Bash..rams horned ones could kick and maybe fades can keep the bladeforms but can we fix the colors so they are RED when we get hit? hard to see whats going on in a battle as it is it goes so fast but unless i see RED i figure..I got this!*grin* when i start seeing red its time to GTF outta here.

your thoughts?

Rad
Shawnyve
Site Admin

Post by Shawnyve »

what colors? you can adjust your combat colors whatever way you want using change color if thats what you are talking about..
Radjak

Post by Radjak »

Hey Shawny!

no i figured out that stuff..the colors im talking about is when a fade uses his swordforms..its in thats pale brown/yellow color instead of red like when a normal hit like a bandit or smuggler hits me..i have MY hits in dark green..they hits in red..and mine and their misses are standard white...long as i dont see red(cos im dodge and if i get hit it HURTS)ill keep kicking and bashing..so its kinda confusing..i guess i could make a few triggers on my zmud and color the words red myself.. was just thrown out ideas..just ignore me..

How ya been ? havent seen you on in a while!

Rad