Weaponry

For all questions regarding game-play.

Moderator: Builders

Valind

Weaponry

Post by Valind »

There are a few hard to find weapons in the mud. If you want to find out about this yourself, go to Raldon a'Keele in Tar Valon and say "craft" or "crafts" (I'm not sure which)
Raldon a'Keele, master blacksmith says, 'My name is Raldon a'Keele, Master Weaponsmith. Recently, I've come across some information that may be of interest to you. While in the libraries of Cairhien and Tar Valon, I came across details of great weapons crafted during the many wars fought in the history of the world. Now, I believe that I may be able to craft a few of these weapons, given right pieces.I've a list a few weapons I think I may be able to craft. It's an incomplete list, but nonetheless, I will brief you quickly on what is required for what. When I have learned more, I will be able to give you more choices. For now, here is what I may be able to craft, given a price:

I've read about 'a dual bladed warstaff'. Now, this great weapon was once the weapon preferred by crafty combatants. The last to own one was, I think, a young lord by the name of ..Yovon of House D'cartes. He broke his staff into six pieces. These are: a silver etched blade at the top, a black etched blade to balance the bottom, a light length of sungwood, a coil of leather marked with silver swirls and a pair of bronze mounts to attach the twin blades. Fetch these for me, and I'll put them together for the handsome price of 5,000 coppers.'

Another interesting weapon I found in the books was one of no names. It was the General's sword, his Arm in combat. There are five components to reassembling the weapon. The blade of course (a great rusted blade of blackened metal), its hilt (a brass hilt cut with seven slots), its grip, (seven ivory bands), its guard (a guard with an empty socket), and its pommel-gem (a skygem etched with a hawk). Given all these components, I will be able to craft you a weapon of great power, given the small bargaining price of 7,000 coppers.'

There was also a war flail (a warflail set with sparkling gemstones), whichinterested me greatly. This flail has not been used much in recent times, as most prefer the sword and shield, but nonetheless, the lack of use is not due to the weapon's inefficency, but the wielder's skill. The flail takes alot of time to master. I can craft one for you if you find for me the pieces I need. They are: a hollowed handle set with four sockets, a fire-agate gem, a watergem, a moonstone, a sunstone, a length of blackened steel chain, a silver, gold and blackened flail-head, and lastly, but most importantly, my fee of 7,000 coppers.'

DO NOT GIVE THE INDIVIDUAL PIECES TO RALDON. WHEN YOU HAVE A COMPLETE
INVENTORY OF WHAT IS NEEDED, PLUS COPPERS, MAIL CLAN 103 AND SAY YOU
HAVE WHAT IS REQUIRED OF X WEAPON. BE -IN- -CHARACTER-
'Reality' is an illusion brought on by alcohol deficiency.
The Heron and Circle shall fly forevermore.