Cause cramps and potential crashes

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Aisle

Cause cramps and potential crashes

Post by Aisle »

I was recently in a group where we killed Vaehroon. Twice when I would use cause cramps to damage him, the game crashed when he was around wounded or critical health. A third time I used fireball and it didn't crash. I have no clue why it would crash with cause cramps, but it seemed worth mentioning since it was twice in a row, then no problems with another weave.
Maxim
Site Admin

Re: Cause cramps and potential crashes

Post by Maxim »

Yep, I fixed that one. It was only an issue if you used it multiple times against a player (or character) that was meditating.