Tabard item taking same slot as torso armor

For comments about mirrorsMUD. Do NOT need to register to post here! Guests welcome!

Moderator: Builders

Meirure

Tabard item taking same slot as torso armor

Post by Meirure »

Hi!

I noticed that my "a flowing blue tabard bearing the silver keystone" is no longer in the "about body" slot but instead goes to on body slot. I can't now wear the tabard and represent the House I belong to because the same slot is used by chest armor. If I try to wear the tabard I get horribly killed when I get hit in the chest spot in combat.

Could it be considered that tabard is once more worn on "about body" position or one of the other "on body" slots like the one dresses and coats use or maybe even in "on chest" slot?

If moving it to another spot is a bad idea.. maybe we could have tabards with armor stats instead?
Zarrin

Re: Tabard item taking same slot as torso armor

Post by Zarrin »

Zarrin's voice booms, 'Meirure. I checked on that tabard. Its statted for def. so it makes sense that it would overlap with an armor slot'
3 people heard you.

Zarrin's voice booms, 'I'm going to defer to Ganelon, Niila, or Nibiru on options a. remove the stats. or b. create a 2nd tabard for your house with no stats and in another slot. '