Idea: Practice command

A place to discuss ideas for improving the MUD.

Moderator: Builders

Aisle

Re: Idea: Practice command

Post by Aisle »

I've already noticed. I know what weaves are which. I am talking about an aesthetic separation. I see a giant wall of text. Having a break between fire weaves, and spirit for example would be easier on the eyes and make looking for things easier.
Niila
Site Admin

Post by Niila »

So how about instead of having completely new commands (which probably won't get used a lot), I allow casting argument to practice (skills, weaves, bladeforms) that'll just list them instead of everything? Like "practice skills" will display just skills, "practice weaves" will show up weaves and "practice bladeforms" would show up bladeforms.
Aisle

Post by Aisle »

Semi solves the issue of looking for skills since there aren't that many. Still a wall of text with weaves. Honestly, its not a big issue. It was for aesthetic purposes and ease on the eyes.
Dezadryk

Post by Dezadryk »

For what it's worth, I agree with Aisle that a way to separate the current "practice" list would be great, I don't think it needs to go as far as separate commands, or separate elements, and in fact, Niila's proposal of prac weave, prac skill, prac blade, etc...would be perfect.