dodge, and maybe aiel?

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
asher

dodge, and maybe aiel?

Post by asher »

I am not sure if this is only an issue with aiel, or if it is occurring with wetlanders as well.

Leveled up an aiel to 15 today and I didn't get a single increase to my dodging skill. I considered that maybe it was due to me killing things fast and not dodging much, so I tried going full defensive in third row against an animal and left it run a bit and still got no dodge increases.

I think others have noticed similar things happening when I was asking around, but I will let them comment if they choose to.

Ill probably test a new wetlander character this week as a test run to see if dodging tics up on them.
Ganelon

Re: dodge, and maybe aiel?

Post by Ganelon »

Confirmed.

Dodge and Parry are not raising on wetlander side either.

Looks like everyone is going abs for a while.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.
Niila
Site Admin

Re: dodge, and maybe aiel?

Post by Niila »

This has been fixed, thought I'd post here just to confirm that. :)