How to contact an IMM

For all questions regarding game-play.

Moderator: Builders

Kassia

How to contact an IMM

Post by Kassia »

I'm just returning after a very long absence, probably three years or so, and I for the life of me cannot remember how much of anything works here at Mirrors. I'm doing a lot of reading of the forums but I am not sure which Imms are active or who to contact with a particular issue.

I couldn't remember my account name at first so typed in one of the character names I remembered and it created a new account for me, and as I don't wish to have my real account deleted or any of my chars zapped or deleted I need to contact someone to get that fixed! I did remember my actual account info and was able to log in just to be clear.
Kassia of House Trakand
Wisdom Healer of Four Kings
Ganelon

Re: How to contact an IMM

Post by Ganelon »

You able to log in atm Kassia. I'll take a look.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.
Ganelon

Post by Ganelon »

I've got classes later, but I'll try and answer what I can.

To have any additional account removed requires Niila to take some action.
However, if there's just the one character on it, which was used to flag attention from the Immortals, it can prob just be left as is.

If in future you lose a password to an account, Either Niila or I, or Nibiru can fix that for you. Just contact us here on the forums via PM and tell us what replacement password you want to use.

For any problems in general, account-related or not, contact us three - either here or via Mud mail.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.
Zanel

Post by Zanel »

Welcome back Kassia!