'Report" to homeland magistrates

For information on new additons.

Moderator: Builders

Rezin

'Report" to homeland magistrates

Post by Rezin »

At Ganelon's behest I cloned the 'report' script from Military clans for homelands and attached it to homeland magistrates. Formerly you could earn homeland cp by using the old scalp/fade cloak system which there were several problems with, mainly that not all homelands had it set up, scalps have weight and are annoying to tote, etc.

You'll already know what to do if you are in a military clan, but for those of you who aren't, just find your homeland magistrate and say report. Magistrates are located at your Embassy in Tar Valon.

A few notes: This system runs off the same numbers as military clan reporting so if you report to your magistrate you will not be able to use those
notations for your military clan as well. CHOOSE!

Second, notations required for cp have been increased for homelands. 25/50 criminal/shadowspawn kills are required for 1 cp. Additional ways to earn homeland cps will be added soon(tm) to balance this out a bit.

Third, all homelands have this set up for all of their magistrates. Murandians and Cairhenin can report either in their city or at Tar Valon embassies. All other nationalities report only in Tar Valon. Magistrates will be added soon(tm) for Andor, Illian and (ha) Tar Valon.

The only nationality which has NO MAGISTRATE CURRENTLY is Tar Valon(no embassy. I'll put a note here once TVians have been brought up to speed.

Final thoughts: Now if you're not a military clan, feel free to jump on in with the Guards on those exciting adventures, you'll get credit for it too! If you're a Warder Student or Tower clan, here's something you can do with your criminal kills.

If you find bugs(gasp, may it never be) with this system please mail me in game and I'll get it sorted as soon as I can.

- Scholar Rezin