Blanket Regen

Post here if you encounter a bug within the MUD, or to ask if a feature is intended or not.

Moderator: Niila

Forum rules
Abusing any of the bugs listed (or any bug in general) may result in: Removal of account, temporary/long lasting banning of the person, removal of character, deduction of clan points, removal from a clan, removal of a clan, losing a talent, the loss of equipment or any other perk that may have been received due to intentional abusement of a bug.

Failure to report from a bug may also result in one of the before mentioned actions.
Sargon

Blanket Regen

Post by Sargon »

I'm not sure if it has to do with temporarily using older code for the MUD or not, but blanket regen issues are happening again.

I know that a while back blanket/pallet/pillow regen was reworked and by more than one imm and there were various fixes and tweaks done.

What I am experiencing now is that I'll pull out a blanket sit/rest/sleep on it and I will get an initial regen boost with a prompt (after 30 secs per one of the recent tweaks) yet after that first regen boost no other aided regen takes place.