Kill lag

For discussions of all things game related.

Moderator: Builders

Aruon

Kill lag

Post by Aruon »

It's usually pretty inconsequential, but a successful kill should still have less than painful victory dances. Is it just bad luck that this always happens when I hit this mini smob? It happens elsewhere too, but this one gets me almost everytime I do this.

Step 1) I form the small mobs ***which might need looking at, since they give 50 exp and die in 3 hits (Breeding trollocs near Caemlyn)***
Step 2) I incap them all and flee to kill so they don't incap die on me
Step 3) This:

ou split a breeding, tiger-faced trolloc's skull with a powerful overhand slash!
A breeding, tiger-faced trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive 0 experience points.
The pattern twists as rumors spread and opinions of you change.
A breeding, tiger-faced trolloc cries out in horror as death overwhelms her!
A breeding, tiger-faced trolloc stops following Kagzul the trolloc packmaster.

3[23:02]* 444/473 19/41 a breeding, tiger-faced trolloc: finish her!>

You scream in agony as Kagzul the trolloc packmaster places a jewel encrusted dagger in your back!
That really did HURT!

3[23:02]* 259/473 20/41 Aruon: wounded Kagzul the trolloc packmaster: hurt>
Kagzul the trolloc packmaster's attempt with a jewel encrusted dagger to pierce you goes off the mark!
You barely miss bloodying Kagzul the trolloc packmaster with a slash from a General's greatsword.

Normally lag that goes with that Finish them! thing is only a downset for chasing things, especially that damn key loading maniac by SK's palace. BUT, it is also enough that a stab can get off, which is what royally...well hurts.

Is it intended to be that way? Not that I find it odd a trolloc is stabbing me instead of protecting the female trollocs with it in his cave...
Aruon

Re: Kill lag

Post by Aruon »

Oh, and that big blank spot I think is where I was hitting enter since I have Repeat on Enter enabled, so it would have been spamming to kill the incapped trollocs :P