Aiel Newbieville

For discussions of all things game related.

Moderator: Builders

Dakan

Aiel Newbieville

Post by Dakan »

Ran through it, here are some things I noticed.

1) you can get unlimited number of bottles of cider from a single pool of water. This combined with being able to turn the quest in unlimited number of times is easily abused. Also, bottles of cider from a pool of water in the waste? How about regular water.

2) You can turn in the first quest an unlimited number of times

3) You can turn in the gara skin quest an unlimited number of times

4) Instead of having the skin just 'drop' to the ground and picked up, why not have the player get the skin from butchering the corpse. Make survival learnable from Nahl and have the players butcher the corpse. This would be much better because for a true new player, they'd learn that skins are gotten via butchering instead of magically dropping.

5) At the mining room for the nugget, make the word 'mine' a different color so that people with color complete on will see it stand out more. Just a bigger hint, thats all.

6) Juath's hands fill up if you give him to many items, making it unable to complete the turn in quests without immortal assistance.

7) He gives you 50 crowns and you get 68.
Juath says, 'Here is a reward of 50 crowns and...'
You have 2040 coins.
[68] a Manetheren gold eagle

8) I dropped a gara skin at Juath, then went and complete the gold nugget quest. I came back, completed the gold nugget quest. Then I picked up the Gara skin and turned that in which allowed me to go back south again. Got another nugget, turned it in and got another 50 crowns, doubling my money. Had I wanted I coulda abused the shit outa it and started with thousands of gold.