Wise One Moriia of the Iron Mountains Taardad Aiel
Radjak

Re: Bad Luck in the Ways

Post by Radjak »

*grin* maybe Moriia! maybe!
Radjak

Post by Radjak »

And again..NO IMM help or answer..wonder who i pissed off???

I have to find out 2nd hand that MY CLAN IMM left because of a argument about stuff here....maybe I should just go back to WOT eh..least the stab lands for more then 30 hps..playn dodge with NO bladeforms / master prac's in dodge/stab is almost a bad joke..

And I thought I'd found a new home..*sigh*

Rad
Shawnyve
Site Admin

Post by Shawnyve »

For some reason I didn't see your question likely because it's in a forum I only skim. Yes, Ganelon is gone. In an incident between two imms, I inadvertently made it worse while trying to keep everyone together and instead it blew up with lots of other issues being tossed into the fray. Long story short we lost four imms. So, It's Niila, Tiglath and myself now, all semi-active, in fact I was trying to retire myself but that's not to be it seems.

While we are attempting to finishing things world wise, there are number of zones on the edge of completion, coding things will be scarce will be scarce with Maxim retiring due to RL and Niila in school. The mud is basically, to put it bluntly, play as is, if you can't deal with that, then yes you're better off elsewhere.

That said, I hope you'll continue on. We have a huge rich world that really needs player interaction to be successful. The unfortunate thing is that everyone has a different idea on what they need to play and with so few immortals we simply can't keep up with everyone's demands. We are trying our best however.

Radjak. I also didn't see anything about your clan chest disappearing, i'll look into it but fixing those is not as easy as general reimburses. If you can give me some details on when it was I'll see if I can get max to help me out and get it restored.
Grimrak
Ghar'ghael

Post by Grimrak »

Are fades complete enough (given the current state of the game) to release?
Shawnyve
Site Admin

Post by Shawnyve »

No, fades have no coding currently in regards to special abilities and skills.

On the other hand Talion popped in and said he has a little time to do code now and then. so once he and Niila work up a project list some things might get fixed/done. No guarantee's on when or what though.