Faction list in INFO

A place to discuss ideas for improving the MUD.

Moderator: Builders

Dezadryk

Faction list in INFO

Post by Dezadryk »

Heyo!

I'd like to propose a downsizing of the "disliked by the following factions" in your INFO page. As it is, I can't actually see all the info on my page because i'm a very hated person.

I would suggest either limiting the "disliked by the following factions" only to those that actually have a (wanted) tag toward you, or (and this would take a lot more time) consolidate certain faction areas, like CaemlynGuards and EastCaemVillagers can just be under Caemlyn.

You are disliked by the following factions:
Sha'mad_Conde Far_Aldazar_Din , Duadhe_Mahdi'in , Shae'en_M'taal , Tain_Shari , ,
AndoranHouse_Taravin BlueRose , NorthDarkfriends , WestDarkfriends , MurandianHouse_Arreloa , ,
RaheinSorei Hama_N'dore , Wise_Ones , twomoon , BorderlandArmies , ,
KandorGuards KandorCitizens , winterdawn , AndoranHouse_Witte , AndoranHouse_Deloren , ,
Taardad Iron_Mountain , Aethan_Dor , silverhorn , caemshopkeepers , ,
CitizensOfCaemlyn (WANTED)SouthCaemVillagers (WANTED), ForegateCitizens , CairhienCitizens , CairhienGuards , ,
CairhienThieves AndoranHouse_Trakand , SouthTarValonVillagers (WANTED), TarvalonCitizens (WANTED), TarValonGuards (WANTED), ,
AethanDor Reyn , Merc_DustTigers , Aiel , MurandyThieves , ,
MurandyGuards LightSide , CaemlynGuards (WANTED), EastCaemVillagers (WANTED), WestCaemVillagers (WANTED), ,
NorthCaemVillagers (WANTED)WhiteTower (WANTED), SouthDarkfriends , EastDarkfriends , LugardCitizens , ,
MazeDwellers ChildrenOfTheLight , CairhieninHouse_Damodred , FarDareisMai , IllianGuards , ,
IllianCitizens Whispering_Springs , Cor_Darei , Sovin_Nai , MountainGuard , ,
SouthernTrees Far_Dareis_Mai , Rahien_Sorei , Seia_Doon ,
Belgar
Site Admin

Re: Faction list in INFO

Post by Belgar »

Morning Dez:

I've been considering what you talked about re: factions. Unfortunately, most of the things you mentioned are innate within the factions system. There are currently, no grouping of factions such as Andoran Clans that would include queen's guard + bandit + Andoran + houses. Rather, they are all considered (by the code) unique, independent factions.

While it is coded, I will ask maxim to chime in on the ability to alter the level of dislike necessary before it appears on your list.

But, please, really, remember, be nice to people. But, also, remember, be Happy, and Don't Worry. Nah Nah Naaaah.....
Niila
Site Admin

Re: Faction list in INFO

Post by Niila »

We'll think about this. It might be the case that we could separate the factions from info command entirely to its own command. Maybe..