As the announcement was locked and I have questions:

For discussions of all things game related.

Moderator: Builders

Llaia
Defender of the Stone

As the announcement was locked and I have questions:

Post by Llaia »

So to make sure I'm correct, those wait times that I am just now learning about, are from the date of the last promotion? I'll have to wait a month for rank 4 with negative cps (if negatives are even possible), without the ability to do PT ( I think he tells me I should see to my promotion first if I try and do PT after I have the cps) or gain scalp rewards? How long has that been in place? I was never told of that when I first clanned, and I am just recently getting to the point where I actually enjoy playing this game because I have things to work toward and a clear line of quests and cps to get to my goals.

If I'm mistaken about whether it's from the last promotion or from the date of clanning then, great, and I apologize for a useless post. But if I'm not, I don't really see the point. I am the only person in my clan. I'm being told that most military clans get bladeforms at rank 3, but my clan is rank 4. My PT consists of alternating spamming bash and kick.

I am the first to admit I don't have a ton of technical or zone knowledge. I am working on learning everything I can, but having no one else in my clan to ask questions puts me off a bit. I don't seem to have a "clan imm", and I feel like a complete bother if I have to pray every question I have. It seems that the clans aren't exactly equal so asking others questions about how my clan work s or my area isn't always ideal. So is there any way to know what kind of knowledge to work on learning for each rank?

Does this apply to only national clans or to House and homeland clans?
Llaia
Defender of the Stone

Re: As the announcement was locked and I have questions:

Post by Llaia »

I've decided to post in my clan forums if Belgar or any other concerned immortal would be kind enough to read it. Thank you.
Ganelon

Re: As the announcement was locked and I have questions:

Post by Ganelon »

Bumping this for later consideration.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.