Lblades, mblades

For discussions of all things game related.

Moderator: Builders

Dezadryk

Lblades, mblades

Post by Dezadryk »

For those who don't know, long blades and medium blades have been getting some tweaks, and I had a quick question about it.

The change is that long blades are all now 2h, and medium blades will all be 1h. Personally, I think it's an awesome change, especially so since you can now do bladeforms while dual wielding.

The question I had is, are there currently clans that offer master medium blades? I honestly don't know, and I think most everyone has went long blades. Will there be opportunity for clans to decide which blade-type they want? Or individuals to choose maybe, based on their playstyle? Just curious.

Thanks!
Dezadryk

Re: Lblades, mblades

Post by Dezadryk »

Oh! And how about master dual wield? Is that something we'll see open to more clans?
asher

Post by asher »

As far as I know, there are a few clans that do offer m blade mastery. None have dual wield master prac yet, though I was going to bring this up with Ganelon and Niila after a few other things get taken care of to see if they would be willing to give it to some clans.
Ganelon

Post by Ganelon »

In regards to Master Medium Blades paired with Master Dual wielding, my initial feeling is no.

I'm testing medium blades and dual wield out at the moment.

I'll give a definitive answer when I'm done.

But the Magic 8-ball is saying "not looking good" currently.

Was a good thing this came up actually, found three mobs teaching skills who shouldn't be. Max will hopefully have these seen to soon.
"How the fades must gnash their teeth......."

Demandred of the Forsaken.